Saturday 31 August 2013

Review- Lush Mint julips lip scrub



I love it! I didnt know whether to purchase this or not, i was like 'but its just sugar and oil!? Why is it £5.50!' So I then decided to make my own.... HA! after having a war with sugar and honey, making a mess and the sugar half dissolving in the honey I decided to give up and just buy it instead!


I am 100% glad I did! :D Its that product that you forget about when it comes to your skin care holy grails, but it should be up there with the best of them :) I have been on holiday for 2 weeks and didnt have it and my lips are now so dry and flaky! Iv realised just how much I love it! Why is it you dont miss things till there gone?

You need the tiniest amount, it will last for ages! I use it once or twice a day (it sits on my bedside table) It has the most amazing sweet yet refreshing minty smell and taste and isnt too dry or too runny! Just perfect! :D My lips are now so so soft and smooth :D

See!? How can they coat £5.50. Totally
worth it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment