Friday 30 August 2013

Review- GEO medical, nudy Grey and nudy green circle lenses.

Ok so unfortunately I cant do as in-depth post as a would like to, as I stupidly let my contacts dry out, so they are now sitting in my bin :( So lesson of the day LOOK AFTER YOUR CONTACTS!
Hopefully this will be helpful for some of you as I found it VERY difficult to find pictures of these circles lenses in natural green or hazel eyes.

About my eyes
I have hazel eyes that are slightly more on the green side, and can look very green in bright lights, I also have very small eyes, Im very pale with cool undertones to my skin and I have naturally dark blonde hair.
Below are photos to show you the results, I have included no makeup and heavy make up photos just so you can see the different effects :)
Ok so lets start off with pictures of my nudy greys :)

one in, one out with flash.
Both, with flash.
one in, one out, in indoor lighting.

Both, without flash

heavy makeup, with flash.

Heavy makeup, without flash.


What do I think?
I really like them, I think they are cute! especially with little makeup they give you a really innocent doe eyed look, and with heavy makeup they give me big doll eyes :).

They dont blend perfectly into my natural eye colour, as the inside ring is just that... a ring! It doesn't gradually fade out it just stops with a dark grey/ black ring.

The enlargement effect I think is fab! if you have naturally bigger eyes they do have a super nudy range, however if your eyes are small to average, id stick with these ones as if you go too big for your eye size you will end up making your eyes look smaller!

There not the most natural looking contacts due to the black outer ring and the enlargement effect it gives, however the actual pattern on the contact is one of the most natural iv seen in the circle lens world!

Comfort wise id properly give these a 6.8/10, they are comfy as in you can hardly feel them in your eyes, however they dry your eyes out really fast! More then 3 hours wear and you feel like your eyelids gonna stick to your eyeball with every blink! Even with eyedrops they are very drying. However I use these when I do makeup Im gonna photograph just to give my picture a little bit something extra, or if im going for drinks for a couple of hours and fancy putting a bit more effort in.

Pros
Good enlargement effect, quite natural, can hardly feel them in your eye, nice true grey colour, opaque, super size available.
Cons
does not blend in with natural eye too well, dries my eyes out, only two toned so lacks dimension.

Nudy Green
So these are the only pictures I have of the greens :(

they are very similar to everything iv written about the nudy greys apart from: these blend in better with my natural eye as the inner ring is a dark green instead of black, however there is still no fade, its still a ring.

I also think they are more reptile, demon (in the best possible way) like then the greys, they defiantly have a more supernatural feel to them rather then the innocent cute feel the grey have.

The colour is a lovely emerald green :)





Pros
Good enlargement effect, can hardly feel them in your eye, nice true green colour, opaque, super size available, blend in quite well with natural eye.
Cons
dries my eyes out, only two toned so lacks dimension, looks unnatural (reptile like)

If I had to pick one or the other id pick the greys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment